The Rotations tool is specially trained to take a south (frontal) image of a character
and generate three rotational views: West, East, and North.
It also supports starting from other directions but may give worse performance.
The tool is meant to aid the user in creating rotations for your characters that can be used
when creating animations for different directions.
- Use an existing reference image where the character is looking in the south (frontal / down) direction.
- Generate a few rotation and pick the easiest to fix.
- Do very rough manual fixes.
- Generate new frames using the roughly fixed frames as init images. Use inpainting to freeze the parts that you do not want changed.
- Repeat from 3 and gradually increase the init image strength as you get closer to what you want.